Friday 23 August 2013

IMPORTANT TRIGONOMETRIC IDENTITIES AND FORMULAE

Most of the students feel it hard to solve Trigonometric Problem. But formula's is the Key for Solving these problems, once you learn the formula and know which to be used for the given problem;No one can beat you...

I am providing all the trigonometric formula Guide which will surely help you...Don't forget to say thanx in the end of the post.



Special Thanks to WIKIPEDIA and ASU







You can also download these PDF files for offline uses...


DOWNLOAD 1
DOWNLOAD 2

Comment if you like it
.

author

About Admin

Hello! I'm Vivek Singh,from Hathras, studying computer science. I love blogging, Designing Blogger template, creating blogger widgets,web developing and designing. I love exploring new things. I love to share my knowledge with others. I love Hacking Too

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

1 comment:

  1. It’s a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information. Anyone can get Assignment Help reference in Australia at No1AssignmentHelp.Com.

    ReplyDelete